The primary mission of BICE Engineering and Consulting is to provide high quality, responsive, and competitive professional engineering services to our industrial, commercial, and utility clients.
We are sized and structured to be more responsive to change than our competitors and can provide dedicated, personalized, superior services to our clients by simply giving them exactly what they ask for!
Who We Are
Benny E. May, P.E.
- Over 20 years experience in electrical power and distribution systems serving commercial, utility, and heavy industrial clients and facilities.
- We specialize in performing power systems analysis, including arc flash hazard calculations and mitigation, short circuit calculations, motor starting calculations, power factor calculations, load flow studies, and over current protective device coordination for commercial, industrial and utility clients.
- Adjunct Lecturer at the University of Wisconsin-Madison for “Arc Flash Hazard Analysis” Seminar.
- Registered Professional Engineer in TX. AR, AZ, CA, SD, WY, CO, OK, and FL and member of IEEE, NSPE, and TSPE.
- User of ETAP, SKM PTW, & AutoCAD Software
- Highly Proficient in Arc Flash Hazard Analysis & Mitigation
- NCEES Council Record Holder
- Knowledgeable of ANSI/IEEE Industry Standards
- MS Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Projects)
- BSEE, University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
- Texas State Board of Professional Engineers Firm License No. F-10403
- M/WBE and HUB Certified
BICE Engineering & Consulting has forged partnerships with the following companies which we believe will play an important part in our future success:
- Technical Diagnostic Services (TDS)
- Parrish-Hare Electrical Services
- Reliable Electrical Testing Services Inc.
- Gear ARC Saftey
All share a common trait of providing services that complement, expand, and/or enhance our existing portfolio of professional engineering services for our clients!